Use WordPress in a major site? Planning to add or increase your WordPress capabilities in a large context?
Whatever you are doing, if its WordPress, and its big, then I will very likely be able to provide guidance and leadership for your business decision makers.
Table of Contents
What can I help you with?
Many WP consultants will say that they are able to do all elements of your task, or that they are “full stack,” but what I tend to do is focus on what I am good at, which is, specifically, the following types of things:
- WooCommerce Consultancy – I work with WooCommerce a lot, and helped to setup and am Technical Director for a WooExpert accredited business. See the relevant page for more on that.
- WordPress Optimization – Making your WordPress website run faster. Speed optimization, not search optimization (though SEO is hugely benefitted by having a faster site).
- Hosting consultancy – Businesses choosing or using a new WP host, or WordPress hosts themselves who would like to squeeze more performance out of clusters of many WordPress sites.
- Complex site migrations – large WordPress installs moving to new hosting environments, multisite migrations (to/from multisite) and more.
- WordPress development – full site builds (theme & plugin advice, custom development, and consultations about your current “stack” of theme, plugins, and host setup).
I tend to be…
- Unbiased – I won’t pretend something is good or bad because of some affiliation or other.
- Candid – I will be specific about an issue.
- Clear – I will make my point in a way you can understand.
Check my ratings and recent reviews – see this page for the last 5 – most people comment that I am a good communicator, which means I listen to and understand your problem first, then I offer advice on the ways in which, technically, you may approach solving it.
Contact me to discuss WordPress consultancy for yourself or your business.
If I am unable for any reason to work on your task, issue or project, I will always try to make a recommendation or onwards referral to something I genuinely recommend. Or, if I don’t know of any good resource for your particular question, I will tell you this. Please feel free to reach out.
Looking for WordPress Consultants (plural)
Want WordPress consultants (plural, more than just me) then please talk to my colleagues at Silicon Dales who will be able to provide more cover for larger projects, plus other things you’ll likely need, like SEO and copy writing etc.