Got a WooCommerce website and unsure what to do next? Have a specific requirement with a WooCommerce store in progress? Thinking about using WooCommerce for your next business project?
Whatever you are looking to do, if it involves a new or existing WooCommerce + WordPress installation, then there’s a good chance I will be able to assist with your decision making processes.
Contact me to talk about your next move in relation to WooCommerce.
Primarily, my WooCommerce consultancy skills are booked in the pre-RFP (or RFQ) stages, i.e. RFI (Request for Information) in order for businesses to judge the potential scope, costs, and timeframe of delivering a project with WordPress + WooCommerce (usually, though not always, in comparison to another single or multiple eCommerce software system(s)).
Table of Contents
I also work often as:
- Troubleshooter – WooCommerce clients who have run into difficult problems;
- Optimizer – speeding up WooCommerce;
- Hosting migration adviser – where to host, how to migrate data;
- Data import / export adviser – updating huge product ranges automatically; exporting product data (datafeeds etc); sales data; order data; tax data; etc!
- Third party systems integrations consultant – connecting your ERP or accounts solution (think Quickbooks, Xero, Sage, etc) to WooCommerce.
- General solutions – your project probably encompasses some or all of the above. Through my experience, I can provide solid advice to improve and enhance your whole WooCommerce business.
I can work as a solo (limited!) or lead WooCommerce developer for your project. See this page for more.
Credentials and Reviews
You can find some recent reviews for my WooCommerce consultancy in the “Hire WordPress consultant” page as the majority of WordPress tasks I work on involve WooCommerce.
A Leading WooCommerce Consultant
To momentarily blow my own trumpet: I’m one of the top WooCommerce consultants on Codeable, which is, itself, home to the best 2% of all WordPress developers. See my recent reviews, in real time, here.
If you’re looking for a guru, an expert, a specialist, no less – someone who spends all day every day dealing with WooCommerce (and eCommerce) problems, then hire me directly here, or reach out via Silicon Dales about your Woo problems, here.
11 Years of demonstrable WordPress experience
I’ve been working with WordPress more than 11 years (see my profile here). Yes, I did use the word “demonstrable” in the title. I talk like this sometimes in person as well. Including this bit just after, where I poke fun at myself.
7 years of WooCommerce experience
I’ve been developing with WooCommerce for about 7 years, including being officially accredited through Silicon Dales since 2013 – over 5 years as a WooExpert business (one of around 20 globally).
Found someone more experienced? Hire them!
Relatively few developers will have a longer and more obvious expertise with what is the world’s most popular eCommerce software. If you can find someone with more experience, hire them 🙂
Silicon Dales – WooExpert Business
If you have a larger project, and require a team to work on your WooCommerce business, please contact us at Silicon Dales. If its about WooCommerce, its very likely your reply will come from me!